We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Website (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, services or content) or any part thereof, at any time for any reason. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the services of Website without notice or liability.
Website and its contents are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that any personal information you may submit will be accurate and truthful. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from you and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Website to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Website is revoked in those jurisdictions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
Copyright © 2019 ARPAN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The Website is the exclusive property of ARPAN. All the contents, documents, information and database included on the Website, including without limitation to such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, source code, reprographics, demos, patches, other files and software), is owned, controlled or licensed by or to ARPAN and may be protected as copyright, database rights, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
- The mark ‘Arpan’, indicated on each page is the trademark owned by or licensed to ARPAN, which also includes any all other graphics, logos, page headers, taglines, button icons, scripts and service names. The said ARPAN trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not in any manner connected or provided by ARPAN, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ARPAN.
- All other trademarks not owned by ARPAN that appear on the Website, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to ARPAN and we do not claim any right, interest or affiliation with such parties.
- Nothing on the Website or your use of any of the services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of ARPAN, or any third party, whether implied or otherwise, save as expressly provided.
- Any software, including codes or other materials that are made available to download from the Website, is the copyrighted work of ARPAN and/or its suppliers. If you download software from the Website, use of the software is subject to the license terms in the software license agreement that accompanies or is provided with the software. You may not download or install the software until you have read and accepted the terms of the applicable software license agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited unless otherwise provided for in the applicable software license agreement in the case of software, or the express written consent of ARPAN in the case of codes or other downloadable materials.
- USERS’ COMMENTS AND INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website.
You warrant that any and all information, projects, files or other attachments sent to us (‘Material’) or comments other than personal data, that you may transmit to ARPAN through the website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such Material or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any information or Material, you give ARPAN an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such Material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how. The Company reserves the right to use such Material and/or comments in any way it chooses.
By using this Website, you represent that you have read, accepted and are bound by the conditions contained in this Agreement. To assist the smooth functioning of this Website, we expect users of the Website to follow these few basic guidelines (which form part of the terms and conditions for access and use of the Website) as are acceptable for a user policy:
- Unless with our prior permission, no part of the Website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- You have a limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material or contents on the Website in any way. Any other use or modification of the content of ARPAN’s web site without ARPAN’s prior written authorisation is prohibited. Framing this site or using our proprietary marks as meta tags by you or any person acting on your behalf, without our written consent is impermissible. Use of contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing is prohibited. Any use intended to impede with the working of the site or to intercept any information from the site is prohibited.
- You may not (whether directly or indirectly including through the use of any program) create a database in an electronic or other form by downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from the Website without our prior written consent save as expressly authorised by an agreement in writing between us, provided any copies of the pages of the Website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal non-commercial and non-profit use.
- You may not amend, republish, distribute, reproduce, adapt or modify any of the materials on the Website or use any of the materials for public performance or otherwise make commercial use of the Website or any materials located on it without our prior written consent.
- You cannot upload on the Website or submit any content or otherwise distribute or publish through the Website any matter or material which is or may be considered abusive, pornographic, illegal, defamatory, obscene, racist, threatening, harassing, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious; or which is otherwise unlawful, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy or designed to cause disruption to any computer systems or network. We shall be entitled without liability to the user and at our discretion to remove any such content from our server immediately.
- You shall not directly or indirectly: (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Website; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
- You shall not, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, take any action, or submit any content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ARPAN or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of ARPAN.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by ARPAN in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ARPAN’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Website or any activities conducted on the same; (iii) bypass any measures ARPAN may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the same); (iv) run maillist, listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Website; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website.
- No user shall post any message to the Website which is in violation of the acceptable use policies in respect of the Website. We reserve the right to delete and remove all such postings.
- Website cannot under any circumstances be used for commercial purposes by any user.
- We reserve and retain the right or ability to remove the availability or ability of participants to post comments in the event of any breach of these acceptable use provisions.
- We will enforce appropriate sanctions against any of the users of the Website who are responsible for abuse of the Website. Such sanctions may include but are not limited to (a) a formal warning, (b) suspension of access through the Website or machines, (c) suspension of access to the Website, (d) termination of any registration of the user with Website or services.
- APPLICABLE LAW – SEVERABILITY
After having read and understood the disclaimer and copyright notice, I hereby agree to accept and abide by all the terms and conditions as mentioned therein at my sole responsibility.
Accessing Website is prohibited from territories where the content is illegal. If you access the Services from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- ELECTRONIC DELIVERY, NOTICE POLICY, AND YOUR CONSENT
By using Website, you consent to receive from ARPAN all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Website (collectively, “Contract Notices”) electronically. ARPAN may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Website. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Website.
Thank you for visiting www.childsafetyweek.in (“Website“). “We” / “ARPAN” refers to ARPAN, a non-profitable trust (also referred to as “us”, or “our”).
- In general, you can visit the Website on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing personal information. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored. We may however collect information about you when you visit Website, use our services, or view our online advertisements. Having said that, unless you submit personal information about yourself by filing in any form on the Website or by sending us an e-mail, we are not obliged to maintain any other personal information as a result of your access and usage of this Website.
- The information which we collect and store during normal use of the Website may be used to monitor use thereof and to help further development of our products and services unless you specifically ask us in writing not to do so.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties, unless we need to share your personal information to provide the product or service you have requested and we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, if (1) disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process and/or; (2) When we find your action on the Website violates the ARPAN terms and condition or any of your usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- By submitting your personal information through this Website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by ARPAN around the world and our hosting organizations around the world. If you have submitted personal information through this Website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact us. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.
- We are strongly committed to the protection of your privacy online and accordingly, we take security measures in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the Website, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
- We also take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided to us by you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We also take further measures to comply with the relevant statement regarding what we can do with personal information we obtain from you.
- We endeavour to detect and investigate every breach of security by having relevant controls in place which should alert us to a breach of security. We may also use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. Having said that, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the Internet. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or wilfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.
Thank you for visiting www.childsafetyweek.in, a domain owned by Arpan (“Website“). “We” / “ARPAN” refers to ARPAN, a non-profitable trust (also referred to as “us”, or “our”).
By participation and use of this Website, each user acknowledges that they will remain solely responsible for the content of their messages, comments and postings in any of the section on the Website and agree to be bound by the terms appearing hereinafter:
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE OR DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESSED BY MEANS THEREOF), AND ANY MARKETING OR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES OR ANY OTHER ITEM OR SERVICE PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE (“ANCILLARY SERVICE”), IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- WHILE ARPAN MAKES EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IS CORRECT, INFORMATION MAY BE INCOMPLETE, INACCURATE OR MAY HAVE BECOME OUT OF DATE AND CANNOT BE EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY GUARANTEED OR WARRANTED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME.
- HOWEVER, ARPAN HAS NO SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OR FIDUCIARY DUTY TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: WHICH USERS GAIN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE; WHAT CONTENT USERS ACCESS THROUGH THE WEBSITE; WHAT EFFECTS THE CONTENT MAY HAVE ON USERS; HOW USERS MAY INTERPRET OR USE THE CONTENT; OR WHAT ACTIONS USERS MAY TAKE AS A RESULT OF HAVING BEEN EXPOSED TO THE CONTENT. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE AUTHENTICITY OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION THAT USERS PROVIDE ABOUT THEMSELVES OR THEIR CAMPAIGNS AND PROJECTS. YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR YOUR HAVING ACQUIRED OR NOT ACQUIRED CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN, OR DIRECT YOU TO WEBSITES CONTAINING, INFORMATION THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY, OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE.
- NEITHER ARPAN NOR ANY OF ITS TRUSTEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS, MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AS TO THE OPERATION OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OF INFORMATION, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE RELATING TO THE OPERATION OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ARPAN, NOR ITS TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE INCLUDING HISTORICAL INFORMATION ARE ON PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMERCIAL OFFER, A LICENSE, AN ADVISORY, FIDUCIARY OR PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ARPAN. NO INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION; THAT NEITHER THIS WEBSITE NOR ANY “MATERIALS” ARE INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE, THE PRACTICE OR FURNISHING OF PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, CONSULTATION, AND/OR SERVICES. IN JURISDICTIONS NOT ALLOWING THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY BE RELATED TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. WHERE SUCH INFORMATION RELATES TO INDICATIONS OF FUTURE TRENDS, EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES, THE FACT IS USUALLY INDICATED BY USE OF TERMS SUCH AS “EXPECT”, “PLAN”, “INTEND”, OR SUCH LIKE. AS FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO VARYING AND FREQUENTLY UNFORESEEABLE FACTORS, NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OF STATEMENTS MADE RELATING TO SUCH FUTURE TRENDS, EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES. WE CAUTION THE READERS THAT NO FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENT IS A GAURANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE AND THAT THE ACTUAL RESULTS COULD DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. THE MANAGEMENT WILL UPDATE ANY SUCH STATEMENTS AT ITS OWN DISCRETION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMIC DATA, RATES, INDICES, PRICES, NEWS, GENERAL MARKET-RELATED INFORMATION AND SUCH OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA ETC. MADE AVAILABLE IS PROVIDED SOLELY AS A SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE AND DOES NOT REPRESENT INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ANY OTHER FORM OF RECOMMENDATION. NO INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL CONSTITUTE AN INVITATION TO INVEST IN ARPAN.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY “MATERIALS” (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF A POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES); AND THAT IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH, OR CLAIM ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO, ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY “MATERIALS” OR THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE AND ALL “MATERIALS”. IN JURISDICTIONS NOT ALLOWING THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR AND/OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by ARPAN of the linked sites, even if they may contain the ARPAN’s logo, as such sites are beyond the ARPAN’s control. Thus, ARPAN cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein.
We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and in no way make any endorsement, warranty, or representation relating to, the content of any such other website/ hyperlink, and will not be responsible or assume any liability for the actions, products, services, or content of any such other website or its related businesses. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
You acknowledge that framing our website, or any similar process is prohibited.
- Harmful effects of use/ downloads: We do not warrant or represent that this Website or any e-mail sent from us, is or will be free of any viruses or other harmful components, and we do not make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the consequences of downloading any software, information, or materials from this Website. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading or use of any software, information, or materials accessed through or obtained by means of this Website.
- We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content or loss of data, information in any form or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of the Website. We cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact while using the services. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation.